Re: Coole Sprüche / Signaturen

Haut rein - hier gibts feinsten Spam in Dosen!!! Beiträge in die 90 Tage nix gepostet wurde, werden automatisch gelöscht.

Coole Sprüche / Signaturen

Beitragvon Jake » Mi 9. Feb 2011, 18:09

There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who, when presented with a glass that is exactly half full, say: this glass is half full. And then there are those who say: this glass is half empty. The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
(Terry Pratchett, The Truth)
Drop the Bass!
Jake
Mitglied
Mitglied

Titel: Master of Desaster

Beitragvon Fresh » Mi 9. Feb 2011, 18:12

Sehr geil!  ;D

Zu coolen Signaturen: Ich bin immer noch auf der Suche nach dieser Signatur über Thaddius, die ging irgendwie so:

-----+-----BOSS++++++++

Und dann irgendein Spruch darüber, dass Individualismus nicht immer super ist oder... Hab die Signatur aber leider nicht mehr gefunden...  :)
"I'm a German record player." Lothar Matthäus

"Ich habe viel von meinem Geld für Alkohol, Weiber und schnelle Autos ausgegeben. Den Rest habe ich einfach verprasst." George Best

"Ich hatte noch nie Streit mit meiner Frau - bis auf das eine Mal, als sie mit aufs Hochzeitsfoto wollte." Mehmet Scholl

"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark." Muhammad Ali
Fresh
Ehemaliger
Ehemaliger

Titel: Deutscher Meister 2014

Beitragvon Jake » Mi 9. Feb 2011, 18:24

-----+-- [Thaddius] ++++++++

Just because you are unique, does not mean you are right.

http://forum.eluria-gilde.de/http://www ... 833#p44833
Drop the Bass!
Jake
Mitglied
Mitglied

Beitragvon Fresh » Mi 9. Feb 2011, 18:27

Ah, danke. Da hätte ich zuletzt gesucht!  :)

"Ich habe viel von meinem Geld für Alkohol, Weiber und schnelle Autos ausgegeben. Den Rest habe ich einfach verprasst." George Best

"Ich hatte noch nie Streit mit meiner Frau - bis auf das eine Mal, als sie mit aufs Hochzeitsfoto wollte." Mehmet Scholl

"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark." Muhammad Ali
Fresh
Ehemaliger
Ehemaliger

Beitragvon Jamé » Do 10. Feb 2011, 00:17

We rush Deathwing's lair, heroicly kill his generals, laugh in the face of his, er face. Then Alexstrasza runs in, gets frozen for the ENTIRE battle then realizes she can breathe fire, jumps out, lets YOU kill him, then steals the spotlight with the whole, BRAVE SOLDIERS THANK YOU FOR AIDING ME crap, and goes on her merry way.
Then again THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A EARTH ASPECT But then thrall *GASP* Takes Deathwing's chin and becomes the new NELTHRALLION!

We aren't back in the day anymore, there are modern conventions, we don't care if you went to school uphill both ways in the snow bare-footed.

I got one annoying little man to shut up about my alt's gear by comparing myself to Rambo, I said, "Look at Rambo, man. All he has is some pants, and unenchanted dagger. And yet he outDPS'es everyone. You know why? It's the same reason I'm outDPS'ing you right now.. Skill."

Fury Warriors: GRAAWR IM SO DAMN MAD MY BLOOD FREAKIN RAGES. A WARLOCK! NEED TO KILL HIM, NEED TO SEE HIM DEAD!! RAAAAAWRRR WTF HE FEARED ME F*** I DONT CARE CUZ IM SO MAD MY RAGE BREAKS IT!! CHAAARGE OH WHAAT HE HURT ME?? DAMN THAT ENRAGES ME EVEN MORE RAAAAWRRR!! WTF NOW I RAGE SO HARD IT MAKES ME EVEN MORE MAD!! I BLEED BUT I DONT CARE CUZ IM SO FUCKIN MAD MY WOUNDS CLOSE THEMSELVES!! .. Ok now I'm somewhat calm again.

If people scrutinized the bible like they scrutinize world of warcraft we'd have a world full of atheists.

If I had a nickel for every time somebody's asked about models, then I would've purchased a majority stack in Blizzard, funded a game development education, and made 'em myself!

I sent Kil'jaeden an eMail bout an hour ago and let him know he can find Exodar on google earth and he replied "thnkx bro ima go blow it up now k?" but just now he sent back "pshaw its empty cept of < lvl 6 Draenei scrubs whatsa point /sad demon face. ttyl bff <3 KJ.

Hi my name is greg, i like long walks on the beach, drinking Gin and nerfing paladins. (Ghostcrawler ;D)

[Insert current expansion] is by far the biggest failure! Remember [insert content period you started playing in]? THOSE WERE THE DAYS!

The one who pulls he also tanks

Garrosh dreams about his father touching him, and Varian has dreams about his dead wife with "Crawling" by Linkin Park blasting in the background on a constant loop.

"KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"
"Build a statue of your king." (mein Favorit ;D)

Sind alle von mmo-champion

Liebes Mathebuch, werd endlich erwachsen und lös deine Probleme selbst!
Pardo thinks that the single greatest mistake as far as design of the game is concerned was the choice to introduce competitive "e-sports" into the game via Arenas.

"I'm not sure that that was the right thing to do with the game ... we just added it on, so it continues to be very difficult to balance. Is WoW a PvE cooperative game, or a competitive PvP game? ... I don't think we ever foresaw how much tuning and tweaking we'd have to do to balance it in that direction. Either I'd go back in time to before WoW ever shipped and change the rules to make the basic game more conductive for being an e-sport, or if not that, just say it doesn't make sense. Right now, WoW has a bit of a schizophrenic philosophy behind it, and we're trying to figure out how to guide it."

Rob Pardo, 2009
Jamé
Besucher
Besucher

Beitragvon Jamé » Do 17. Feb 2011, 23:54

Wer zu viel ironiert, bekommt einen Sarkasmus!
Pardo thinks that the single greatest mistake as far as design of the game is concerned was the choice to introduce competitive "e-sports" into the game via Arenas.

"I'm not sure that that was the right thing to do with the game ... we just added it on, so it continues to be very difficult to balance. Is WoW a PvE cooperative game, or a competitive PvP game? ... I don't think we ever foresaw how much tuning and tweaking we'd have to do to balance it in that direction. Either I'd go back in time to before WoW ever shipped and change the rules to make the basic game more conductive for being an e-sport, or if not that, just say it doesn't make sense. Right now, WoW has a bit of a schizophrenic philosophy behind it, and we're trying to figure out how to guide it."

Rob Pardo, 2009
Jamé
Besucher
Besucher

Beitragvon Jake » Fr 25. Feb 2011, 13:30

Meinungen sind wie Arschlöcher, jeder hat eins
Drop the Bass!
Jake
Mitglied
Mitglied

Beitragvon Jake » Mo 28. Feb 2011, 14:19

Schurken pimpern wie Nähmaschinen

Zitat: famous Chris
Drop the Bass!
Jake
Mitglied
Mitglied

Beitragvon Jamé » Fr 4. Mär 2011, 09:03

*zul'gurub is taken out of game*
"HEY BLIZZARD FUCK YOU FOR TAKING ZG OUT OF THE GAME"
*zul'gurub reinstated*
"HEY BLIZZARD FUCK YOU FOR RECYCLING CONTENT"

mm-champion ist ne richtige Goldgrube für sowas ;D

Rob Pardo, 2009
Jamé
Besucher
Besucher

Beitragvon Fresh » Fr 4. Mär 2011, 10:53

Diese Sig ist aber wirklich gut. Wäre meine nicht schon so voll, würde ich sie direkt hinzufügen! So sind wirklich viele: Blizzard mach etwas - großes Rumgeheule, Blizzard macht das Gegenteil - großes Rumgeheule!  :)

Fresh
Ehemaliger
Ehemaliger

Beitragvon Simulacrum » So 27. Mär 2011, 10:06

Viel Spaß beim Spielen mit Windows, vielleicht kommst Du nächstes Mal
ein Level weiter. Tipp: Backup bringt Extraleben.
„Es ist keinesfalls ausreichend, dass ein Offizier befähigt ist… Er sollte auch ein Gentleman sein, sehr gebildet, mit guten Manieren, gewissenhaft, höflich mit einem scharfen Empfinden für persönliche Ehre … Keine verdienstvolle Tat eines Untergebenen sollte ihm entgehen, auch wenn er sie nur mit einem anerkennenden Wort belohnt. Andererseits darf er auch nicht blind sein für den kleinsten Fehler eines Untergebenen…“
Auszüge aus einem Brief von John Paul Jones, 14.September 1775
Simulacrum
Mitglied
Mitglied

Beitragvon Jamé » Sa 9. Apr 2011, 14:56

This is how a wipe is taken.

Pre-TBC:
   AHHAHAHHA HOLY FUCK WE WAS SOOO CLOSE XD HAHAHAHA
TBC:
   Omg,? I was gonna buy a fucking epic flier.. Now I have tons of repair. I hate this.
WoTLK:
   OMFG NOOBS YOU ARE SO FUCKING BAD L2P SERIOUSLY /quit.

Rob Pardo, 2009
Jamé
Besucher
Besucher

Beitragvon Fresh » Di 16. Aug 2011, 12:36

Wir hatten hier doch irgendwo auch mal eine große Diskussion darüber, dass Blizzard selbst langsam (bzw. bereits seit einiger Zeit) an einigen Stellen den Überblick über seine Mechaniken verliert (Jake hatte zum Beispiel da mal was gepostet bzgl. des Bären und dessen kassierten Schadens).
Allerdings befindet sich Blizzard da in absolut prominente Gesellschaft!  ;D

„Seit die Mathematiker über die Relativitätstheorie hergefallen sind, verstehe ich sie selbst nicht mehr.“ (Albert Einstein)

Fresh
Ehemaliger
Ehemaliger

Beitragvon Jake » Di 16. Aug 2011, 19:47

:-)
Drop the Bass!
Jake
Mitglied
Mitglied

Beitragvon Jake » Fr 25. Nov 2011, 03:49

A Wise Sage once said: "GearScore has more to do with Skill than you think... The more you care about it, the less you have."
Drop the Bass!
Jake
Mitglied
Mitglied

Nächste

Zurück zu Off-Topic